This course will break down the underlying emotions and mental processes behind various “behaviours”
You will gain
- An understanding of emotional responses to the environment
- An Understanding of what are “Autistic” responses and what are “Anxiety” responses.
- An Insight and Understanding of Stimming and the important role it plays
- Strategies to prevent meltdowns and shut downs
- Strategies & skills to alter the environment, communication and alleviate anxieties
The course is designed and delivered by Evaleen Whelton, founder of Konfident Kidz and AUsome Ireland who was diagnosed with autism as an adult and includes the most current thinking and research.
Price €95 : includes lunch, cert of attendance and course materials
Bru Columbanus, Cardinal Way, Wilton Sat 23rd May
10.30am to 3.30pm