Put your best foot forward
At Konfident Kidz we like our pupils to put their best foot forward at all times.
While we do touch on communication skills in our speech and drama classes (as communicating is a natural part of performance) we cannot study it in depth. Instead we have designed a course dealing with the specific topics of communication outlined below based on my own research, experience and expertise of teaching and dealing with children.
Learning life skills through drama. There is no other class like this.
This program was designed through years of experience, careful research and insight into difficulties some children have when communicating. It is the ONLY program of its kind and was exclusively developed by Konfident Kidz. This class is packed with confidence-building feel good activities. We develop social skills, communication skills, critical thinking, social and emotional learning through games, fun and drama.
The class also gives children the skills and confidence to present themselves in front of others.
At Konfident Kidz we like to develop self assured speakers with good listening skills!
This class is for you if
- Your child lacks confidence to speak in front of others
- Your child likes speaking in front of others but needs practise
- Your child loves talking but needs help getting their point across
- Your chid needs to develop their communication skills
What will be covered
- What is communication?
- Best ways to communicate effectively
- Using emphasis, tone & expression affects the way we are understood
- Expressing our thoughts, feelings, needs and wants in a clear way
- Choosing the right words to get our point across
- How to communicate non verbally
- Understanding what others mean
- The art of conversation